1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I use the Goodreads website and app. It's so easy to add and categorize the books I want to read!
2. Is your TBR mostly print or eBooks?
Of those I own, it's mostly eBooks. It's convenient to be able to carry an entire library of books in your phone or eReader, and it's easy to read eBooks one handed while I nurse my little one. Of library books, it's mostly print.
3. How do you determine which book to read next?
Books that are assigned reading for the awards committee I'm on get top priority, followed by any books that fit into a category of the challenge I'm doing this year (Book Riot Read Harder Challenge). After that, I just go with what sounds interesting at the time!
4. A book that's been on your TBR list the longest:
Shine by Lauren Myracle
5. A book you recently added to your TBR:
Tell Me Again How a Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading:
I just delete them from my list if I decide I'm no longer interested. This is how I keep the list from getting too long!
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you're excited for:
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
I have 117 on my list -- the number used to be MUCH higher until I purged some books I knew I'd never read.
Have you done the TBR survey yet?