In the mail:
- The Fates Will Find Their Way by Hannah Pittard (ARC)
From the library:
- So B. It by Sarah Weeks (print & audiobook versions)
- Becoming Naomi Leon by Pam Munoz Ryan
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (audiobook)
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
These were all borrowed for my Materials for Youth class. We're reading realistic children's & YA fiction for the next two weeks.
- Chinatown Beat by Henry Chang (Free Friday book from Barnes & Noble)
From the bookstore:
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
- The Alchemist by Paul Coehlo
- The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- Commencement by J. Courtney Sullivan
- Girls Night In edited by Lauren Henderson, Chris Manby, and Sarah Mlynowski (featuring stories by Jennifer Weiner, Sophie Kinsella, Meg Cabot, Megan McCafferty, & more...)
These books were $1 each on clearance at Half Price Books. LOVE that store!
What's in your mailbox?