I finished 9 books in January!
I read a total of 1, 551 pages (print and eBook) and listened to 33.52 hours of audiobooks.
Of the books read in January, 1 was read for a presidential challenge, 4 were read for a genre challenge, 1 was read for a book club, and 3 were read just for fun.
So far, I'm on track to meet my goal of 100 books in 2013.
Books Read In January:
5 Star Reads
- The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson (ARC)
4 Star Reads
- A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love and Faith in Stages by Kristin Chenoweth with Joni Rodgers (Click here to read my review of this audiobook.)
- Introvert Power: Why Your Inner Life is Your Hidden Strength by Laurie Helgoe
- Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Washington: A Life by Ron Chernow
3 Star Reads
- Crispin: The Cross of Lead by Avi
- Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson
- Sex God: Exploring the Endless Connections Between Sexuality and Spirituality by Rob Bell
What did you read in January?