Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top ten books I HAD to have (but are still sitting unread!)
I love to buy books, but I tend to prioritize reading library and NetGalley books over my purchased books (due dates/archive dates apparently motivate me!). However, I decided that 2013 is the year that I will FINALLY tackle my TBR pile on my bookshelf and eReader. I decided to sell several of the print books I bought years ago and delete several of the free eBooks I am no longer interested in reading. This brought my TBR pile down quite a bit, and I only have 73 owned books left to read. This number is less intimidating to me, and I know I can finish them all in a year or two. I'm trying to limit myself to checking out only audiobooks, magazines, and movies from the library which I hope will motivate me to instead pick up the print books and eBooks I own.
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
- Shine by Lauren Myracle
- Every You, Every Me by David Levithan
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Which books are still sitting on your shelf that you just HAD to have?