Today's prompt: What do you do while you listen? Any particular tasks or games that you find amazing for audio time?
In the car
- I live in a suburb of Indianapolis, and we don't have great public transportation. So driving is the best way to get around. My commute was cut in half when I found a full-time job closer to home, but I still drive about 1 hour a day total between my commute, running errands, and going to appointments (my allergist is 30 minutes away, and I go there frequently for shots). I find that audiobooks really help prevent road rage. A traffic jam? Road construction? Great, that just means I get to finish this listening to this chapter before I arrive at my destination!
- I listen with my headphones on most of the time. My husband works nights, so I try to keep things quiet during the day while he's sleeping.
- I listen while I get dressed, put on my makeup, and do my hair.
- I listen while I load/unload the dishwasher or wash some dishes by hand.
- I listen while I fold laundry.
- I listen while I work on time-consuming organizing projects. While I don't like to clean, I DO like organizing, so I get really excited when I have an uninterrupted block of time to organize something while listening to audiobooks.
- I listen while I go on walks alone or with the dogs.
- I listen while I do blog tasks such as updating the review archive, cross-posting reviews, or other somewhat boring tasks that need to be done!
- I listen while I browse social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest.
When do you listen?
P.S. My blog has a Facebook page now! Check it out and "like" it for updates. Thanks!