Of the books I read in May, 2 counted for a genre challenge and 1 was for a presidential biography challenge.
5 Star Reads
- Ghostopolis by Doug TenNapel
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
4 Star Reads
- Son by Lois Lowry
- Feed by M.T. Anderson
- Waiting to Be Heard: A Memoir by Amanda Knox
- Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Truce: The Day the Soldiers Stopped Fighting by Jim Murphy
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
3 Star Reads
- Messenger by Lois Lowry
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
- Ten by Gretchen McNeil
- Thomas Jefferson by R.B. Bernstein
- Austenland by Shannon Hale
I reviewed What Learning Leaves by Taylor Mali, Waiting to Be Heard by Amanda Knox, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, and Ten by Gretchen McNeill. I participated in a few fun blogging events in May: Bout of Books and Armchair BEA.
What did you read in May?